Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Geologic Time Scale

   The Ordovician period beginning whit the end of Cambrian period in 488 millions years ago. Ordovician period ends in 444 millions years ago, whit the beginning of Silurian. This a is period of marine invertebrates, trilobites called the early vertebrates. A typical marine community. Red and green algae, primitive fish, corals, sponges and gastropods.  The rise of the cephalopods and the first land plants.

REFLECTION:


1. What did you enjoy most about this project?
 I really enjoy my topic Ordovician period, because is about marine life, and the fist land plants.

2. What was most challenging about this project? Why?
  I think the most difficult was do the references, just because when I looked for information, sometimes I forgotten to put where I did find the information.

3. What you change about this project and why?
 Some times I think is good to work as a group but this time it was good to have the choose to work alone, because I think when we work in groups it take more time for do the work.

4. What are 3 thing that you learned from this project?
-I learned the Geologic time.
-When happen the periods.
- and what happened in the periods.

No comments:

Post a Comment